Enjoy locally produced ingredients from the Blackwater Ridge area
Our menu is inspired by local and organic foods, family recipes and fresh flavors of the seasons. We strive to offer our guests a healthy meal to begin the day. Please let us know any dietary requirements or special requests that you may have! Vegan, Lactose and Gluten Free available on request.
Beverages, available by 7:00am:
- Coffee – We feature certified organic Café Equitas (decaf available by request) produced locally by Longbottom Coffee Roasters
- Tea – Organic silk bag varieties
Available by 7:30 am:
- Scones, muffins or a fresh baked pastry or
- Organic granola with yogurt
- Fresh or dried fruits of the season
For breakfast both mornings we enjoyed cappuccinos, scones and biscuits, the pancakes, eggs benedict, farmer’s plate, and the egg tartine. It was all delicious, but my stand out of the meals was the crispy potatoes—they are seriously life changing. Crunchy whole but smashed little potatoes with some kind of dry rub. I could eat them every day.
– Kate D, November 2017