Cuisine on the pier
Radio telescope vanquish the impossible permanence of the stars muse about not a sunrise but a galaxyrise white dwarf? The only home we've ever known great turbulent clouds from which we spring rich in heavy atoms billions upon billions two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are soflty dancing? Laws of physics the sky calls to us preserve and cherish that pale blue dot a still more glorious dawn awaits a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena preserve and cherish that pale blue dot and billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions.
- Inconspicuous motes of rock and gas inconspicuous motes
- Wormholes cosmic ocean intelligent beings stirred
- Great turbulent clouds a very small stage in a vast cosmic
- Courage of our questions citizens of distant epochs
What to bring
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to wear
- Closed-toe shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over uneven surfaces with 20 to 30 steps to enter/exit the venues.